Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Crunch TIme

Hello,
For those of you who have been following me you notice that my completed rough draft of my Capstone Proposal is due tomorrow and some of the pieces still haven't been uploaded. I just wanted to post this update with my timeline and my assurances that the written part has been completed. I'm not putting up the written segment because I'm not entirely certain of the formatting or the expectations for that section. Also this is likely very close to the timeline I will be following, so you should be able to anticipate my posts fairly accurately. Even though they certainly will not remain this frequent.
I also would like to take a few moments to comment on the phenomenal support I have received this week from across the UMBC campus. I have contacted 2 professors who both seemed very interested and were more than willing to help me, and I have a meeting with the President of Undergraduate Student Affairs next week. This is pretty exciting to me and she seemed like she had a lot of information and sources that I could use, so it is very likely that my proposal will be improved greatly because of the input and support of even more of UMBC's staff.

Anyway I have to quickly edit a presentation for tomorrow before I get some much needed rest. I apologize for any grammatical or syntactical errors, but I didn't re-read this post like I normally do. As always feel free to leave any comments, feelings, suggestions in the comments section and I'll be sure to actually explain my degree one of these days.

Take it Easy,
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment