Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rollercoaster

Hey,
     I've had a really crazy week that's literally been all over the place as far as highs and lows. I have changed my description and concept map to show these changes, but I won't be unveiling them just yet.

     My other main purpose of this post is to talk about the two meetings I had about my capstone this week. They were incredible I got a ton of information and ideas. I honestly didn't know that alcohol use among undergraduates was such a large priority among our office of undergraduate student affairs. I started going through this information and working on my possible survey questions. Its pretty exciting, but you won't get to see those until after the survey is completed because I don't want to risk invalidating my results.

     One interesting fact, I fit into almost every highest category for alcohol use/abuse at UMBC. I was just shocked that being white, male, 18-14 and others.

Have a great day,
Nick

PS: There should be more updates coming in about a week, but before then I have 2 exams and an interview for medical school =^). So don't expect too much before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment