Monday, November 28, 2011

Annotated Bibliography

Hello,
I know I said this post would be more illuminating about my proposal overall, but once again I've gotten carried away with my work, and it's much later than I thought. I have been working on an annotated bibliography for my Capstone proposal, and when I was going through the other annotated bibliographies I had done to prepare for this one I noticed that I had no solid Biology sources. While this was at first somewhat distressing, it is probably just because I knew that Psychology and Sociology were my weaker areas, and I attempted to compensate for that by looking into more articles. However, this made the assignment more difficult because I had to find legitimate Biology sources and annotate them. As of right now all of my annotations aren't complete, but I have found all my sources. One very helpful website that plan on using in the future can be found here; it's run by the NIAAA. I'm going to try to finish my annotated bibliography tomorrow and upload it as well as my capstone grading rubric. After I've finished that the written rationale and timeline are all that remain of my capstone proposal form.

Have a great day,
Nick


No comments:

Post a Comment